Way of life or accessory?

Beezkneez
This post is 7244 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Fashion accessory or way of life  

1. 1. Fashion accessory or way of life

• Fashion Accessory
    • Way of life
    • No opinion
    • I ride a suzuki so it doesnt count

[quote="ExPat Matt" the Suzuki is a piece of history on wheels, its my first love.

What is the suzi ExPat Matt? I had a GS550 many years ago (And only for a short while) I managed to knock over on myself once while working on it. It trapped my leg and being a weak and feeble woman I couldn't get it of! I was trapped for an hour and a half before the postman rescued me! :oops: :oops:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it should be 'there is no excuse for a bad bike these days'...... 8) the big 4 have bikes sussed by now and tbh you prob couldnt go far wrong with any of their range providing you realise what it is, what it's for, and look after it properly.

way of life for now

cant afford a damn car and cant be arsed to learn how to drive them

Believe me there Dibey..........you're NOT missing much :roll:

R1caz, I have a 1989 oil cooled GSXR 750RR, its one of only 500 built for the Japans Cup. It was designed to compete against the OWO1 :twisted:

But after having a stupid low speed drop with it, spending a year trying to source the parts to repair it. It now lives in the corner of my living room :D All beautiful and sexy!

R1caz, I have a 1989 oil cooled GSXR 750RR, its one of only 500 built for the Japans Cup. It was designed to compete against the OWO1  :twisted: 

But after having a stupid low speed drop with it, spending a year trying to source the parts to repair it. It now lives in the corner of my living room  :D All beautiful and sexy!

Well I suppose it keeps the flies off the dinner table! 8)