Toons

barkwindjammer
This post is 4995 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you know what's the most popular whine at Christmas is?

"I don't like brussel sprouts"

Hi Mike,

you cannot say that about brussels they are very good at removing traped wind during the Queen's speach :lol:

Regards Jim

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what's the most popular whine at Christmas is?

"I don't like brussel sprouts"

Hi Mike,

you cannot say that about brussels they are very good at removing traped wind during the Queen's speach :lol:

Regards Jim

I always thought that the popular whine at christmas was:

"I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!"

........now if you will excuse me, im gonna go shoot my eye out......

someone has been watching too much REtarded Animal Babies on Newgrounds.com :\

I always thought that the popular whine at christmas was:

"I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!"

........now if you will excuse me, im gonna go shoot my eye out......

someone has been watching too much REtarded Animal Babies on Newgrounds.com :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

And so back to the topic,

nextest summer fav'

She sells sanctuary by the Cult,

reminds me of the first time I went 'drilling for emolient in a camels hoof!' :mellow:

happy daze :rolleyes:

now I'm a bit of a moderner when it comes to music, and I like my metal, so it has to be the metallica version of Whiskey in the Jar

and Abba wise..hmmm

gotta be Mama Mia, I feel like a fairy now rofl

now I'm a bit of a moderner when it comes to music, and I like my metal, so it has to be the metallica version of Whiskey in the Jar

Right, now lets get serious.

Whiskey in the jar by Thin Lizzy (did you know that Phil Linnot was engaged to Lesly Crowther's daughter).

I would like to hear metallica's verson so here goes.

What about the Bath boys "SHOUT"

I haven't a clue what I'm on about, have you?

I haven't a clue what I'm on about, have you?

I don't think anybody loves me, even when I was at school my mum wrapped my sandwhiches up in a road map

I don't think anybody loves me, even when I was at school my mum wrapped my sandwhiches up in a road map

We all love you 'cause your speshil'

now what was that you were saying about Lesley Crowthers daughter? (she's now Mary Hinge btw)

theres a cheap compass on E-bay with a 'buy it now' :)

Come on Jim, What is your favourite, Rolling stones/Beatles/Faces/

If anybody has a favourite Rod Stewart, what is it? 90% is Maggy May, but I think the best is "Mandolin Wind" which about 90% have have never even heard.

We all love 'cause your speshil'

now what was that you were saying about Lesley Crowthers daughter? (she's now Mary Hinge btw)

That is news to me!

Come on Jim, What is your favourite, Rolling stones/Beatles/Faces/

If anybody has a favourite Rod Stewart, what is it? 90% is Maggy May, but I think the best is "Mandolin Wind" which about 90% have have never even heard.

Stones - Honkey tonk Wimen

Beatles - Long tall Sally(cover)/day tripper

Rod Stewart - Have I told ya lately (cover)

:mellow:

BWJ, can you convince me that I would like to visit Scotland/Wales again!

When I was stationed in Faslane/Haverfordwest We where treated like second class citizens. The Scottish wouldn't acept the English pound notes, and the Welsh wouldn't even acept the English language.

When I was stationed in Faslane/Haverfordwest We where treated like second class citizens. The Scottish wouldn't acept the English pound notes, and the Welsh wouldn't even acept the English language.

BWJ I do appologise but that that was the way it was in the 60's/70's

Hi Mike as you seem to like stats'

90% of English

90% of Scots

90% of Taffs

are not racialy inept/sadly 10% are,

Currency (for what its worth) holds racial stigma for reasons beyond me?

I too have been to England and had the sneer/refusal to accept the Scottish pound Sterling

I've not been to Wales yet, but would love to, is'nt it,

I would like to assure you that I'm one of the 90%ers, and you like anybody else, would be more than welcome to sit by my fire, share my meal and abide with me :) as my kith an Kin

BWJ I do appologise but that that was the way it was in the 60's/70's

Hey nae worries, I'm sure it was, my uncle Bobby (rip) was a diver at Faslane and a very easy goin bloke, my Da worked at Coulsport and was/is the saintliest guy I ken, both worked as young family men during the 60's an 70's, as a family we spent many a holiday in England and Ireland - norf an souf, mixed faith parentage, Glasgows East end, so to sum up, your 'Quid is as good as mine' :)

The Welsh however,,,

I jest :)

Another fav' Abba song of mine

"knowing me, knowing you" Ah Haaa ! B)

Another fav' Abba song of mine

"knowing me, knowing you" Ah Haaa ! B)

Hello peeps old guy new here...found ur site whilst looking up Yamaha history etc RE FZ600, figured id join!!

hmm summer time toons? me likes AC/DC's Thunderstruck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X80Qjh9Yivs it just reminds me of my younger days biking and the miles ticking away like seconds as i blasted round the lakes to devil,s bridge lol..as for th ABBA song well its between Fernado and this one..

kinda reminds me of my love of bikes etc.....anyhoo hello all hope to post more soon...clear roads all!!

Once again BWJ I am sorry about my remarks last night, I had to much Hereford nectar. Whilst in the RN I had some very good mates from all over Britain including Scotland and Wales but the local boys from the two towns I mentioned didn't seem to like us for reasons only known to them.

Getting back to the original thread I thought you might of picked up on the nationality of one of the greatest performers of all time, that's "if you think I'm sexy"

Maggie May was a hit because of a blunder by an American DJ who put the record on the turntable upside down meaning to play the A side to which I can't remember the title.

Also the best author IMHO comes from Edinburro.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online