what would you do?

Beezkneez
This post is 7247 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i start a new job on monday and have been on "holiday" for 2 weeks, i'm due back tonight to work for 3 nights then thats it :lol:

would you go to work for the 3 nights or just not bother..answers on a postcard please :shock:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Same as normal then Baz!  8)

PMSL

Had them on the phone today for over an hour asking me to change my mind :shock:

NO CHANCE 8)

A lot of advice to work them nights.

Obviously the writers don't know wot night shifts are like, :sleep 

work the first one then go sick  :tsk

i do actually :roll:

Thought that might stir :duel it up a bit.

We had a chap who was taking redundancy the other week and he did the whole last 12 hour night :loser

They gave him his final pay check the night before and he then stayed on all night. I would have gone home for a bit of :drunk and then :loved with the missus

well after an hour's call from work trying to get me to change my mind, decided NOT to go back, some coont has been making his mouth go saying i've dropped them right in it and that i've taken the 2 weeks off to get a job.....i mean yeah i did it on purpose, went on the sick for 2 weeks with nee money then decided to "drop" them in it :evil: after their fucking company's incompetence in not reaching the required manning levels put that much pressure and stress on me i decided to leave..easy as really :shock:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online