shit box

drewpy
This post is 5448 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sounds like a load of crap 2 me!!! (possible pun intended, lol)...

Meanwhile what happens when the 10 biodegradable bags run out??? Back 2 the old rally thing about dumping in bin liners?? PMSL!!!!!

Mind you I am talking about the old days when you didn't have portaloo's or on site showers & better amenities (like you have these days, LOL).

What is wrong with just using your pants? That is what I do. I don't have any friends though.

Bus rides are great, I always get a seat to myself!!

i saw this on www.firebox.com and was going to get one for ym mate as his joke b-day present, he goes travelling with his family a lot and is going to Reading Festival, so it hought he would appreciate it ^^

i got him some scorpion vodka instead...

i saw this on www.firebox.com and was going to get one for ym mate as his joke b-day present, he goes travelling with his family a lot and is going to Reading Festival, so it hought he would appreciate it ^^

i got him some scorpion vodka instead...

just make your own out of a cardboard box!!

or piss in our mates pockets...

... we play some really rotten tricks on each other at festivals :lol:

taking a dump in your neighbours shoe is also a very good way of dealing with the problem... even more so if you dislike him

• Who's Online (See full list)