Found the perfect bike (RD)!!

vic-fzr600
This post is 5458 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've found it - the bike that makes me grin every time i see it.

Much as I love newer bikes, i'm drooling over an RD350 LC - Kenny Roberts Replica.

Its owned by friend of my dads, but only comes out once a year for MOT.

Its the real thing, not a cheap copy, in immaculate condition, very very low miles, one owner from new.

But, its not for sale at the min :(

But thats a good thing cos gives me time to scrape every penny i can to hopefully be in a position where i can bring it home someday. :D

Any of you RD experts know how much such a minter would make??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I first spotted it about 15 years ago in the guy's garage & fell in love with it then.

But had kinda forgotten about it until recently, when i found it in a corner of his garage.

I've told him I want first refusal if ever decides to sell, but reckon i'll need fair bit to acquire such a mint original example

Any of you RD experts know how much such a minter would make??

No, but I do know where you can sell one of your kidneys...... :lol:

No, but I do know where you can sell one of your kidneys...... :lol:

Excellent, think I'll need to if I want this RD!

Reckon there's few other bits i don't need - one lung is plenty, dont need all of my liver (whats left of it), a kidney can go.

Doc can remove appendix & other useless bits too; less weight means few extra mph out of the FZR - if i ever get it going again :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online