Nun and priest joke

DirtyDT
This post is 5469 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A young nun in a nunnery wakes up one morning and finds hair growing between her legs. Being innocent she and not knowing about puberty she runs from her cell and looks for mother superior. On her way she meets father Abraham.

“Father…. Father” she says, “Where can I find mother superior?”.

“she has gone to town for the whole day” the priest replies. Seeing the nun is distressed he says to her “You look very worried tell me what is the matter and I will try to help”.

The nun is very embarrassed but after a little coaching she tells him she what has happened.

“Come into my cell and show me” says the priest. So they go into the priest’s cell and she lifts her habit and shows him the hair growth.

“Don’t worry” the priest tells the nun “that is normal”.

The nun is still looking worried so the priest says he will lift his habit to show the nun that hair is normal. The priest lifts his habit and exposes his hair and cock.

“Ah” Says the nun. “I feel much better now that I have seen that you have hair there but I have a question”

Pointing to the priests cock she asks “When will I have one of them between my legs”?

The priest replies ……………………………………………….“As soon as you lay on my bed”

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

haha lmao

"gives him a idea"

any one know where i can get a priest out fit and wheres the nearest nunery ? :D

The call them nun's because they don't get any!

So thats why priests have a dirty habit.

Now come on, I'll bet you that under the ugly Betty specs and their bushy eyebrows there must be quite a few knee janglers in there ? :)

any one know where i can get a priest outfit ? :D

Yes, I do.

I have a full Cassock outfit, myself...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online