Dating

Yamigirl
This post is 5470 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Oh how interesting,i'm single too and fed up with doing my own bike tinkering,need a man to do it as i dont want to break my nails :o Dont need one for anything else <_<

Yamigirl,i think i know you from a certain other site !!!

Let me introduce you my other half...

She does all her own tinkering while I merely sit to one side, offer helpful advice and make fun when she forgets which way to turn bolts!! :lol:

If that's all you need a man for, come visit me.

If you want a man for more than just that, maybe Foamy can help.

hmmm.... :headscratch: kinda had first hand experience with this one... if it is that she wants an 'online experience' there is The Morotcycle Junction if thats your thing...just Google it....thats like a bikers meeting site for singles I think...

Its more of a social networking site for bikers.

I know cos i been on there 7 years and im part of the admin team so neeerrrrr :lol:

Its more of a social networking site for bikers.

I know cos i been on there 7 years and im part of the admin team so neeerrrrr :lol:

what does neeerrrrrrr mean ?

Regards Jim

Yamigirl,yep Curvies site.

Goff,i was on motorcycle junction ages ago, recognise your name. To be honest,when i was on there i just got a bit disheartened by people contacting me for one thing.

Nowadays i get out on my bike so much more and enjoy life,i think thats the way to go.

Mind you i still have a look at the site and toy with joining again.

Goff,i was on motorcycle junction ages ago, recognise your name. To be honest,when i was on there i just got a bit disheartened by people contacting me for one thing.

Nowadays i get out on my bike so much more and enjoy life,i think thats the way to go.

Hi,

whats all this about ? girl talk I guess !

Regards Jim

what does neeerrrrrrr mean ?

Regards Jim

Exactly what it says :D

You should do - its a lot more social now - we have our own rallies and get-togethers now, and theres always something going on - we're all usually out somewhere tearing up the tarmac lol - there's still the odd pervy munter on there but most of them are ok.

If ya need a heads up - just ask - nowt gets past me :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online