mcn forum

steve 46
This post is 5487 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

What, MCN?

As in More Crap than News?

there was an MCN rider in the thundersprint on sunday. he did some good times

How nice for him.

I still don't care for their fearmongering publication, though.

Every week someone tells me of the latest scheme by this bike-hating government to mess with our riding.

They're going to limit bikes to 20mph on the 70mph motorways, they're gonna make all bikes 30cc or less, they're gonna install remote controls.... all of which are faithfully presented in the corresponding issue of MCN, funnily enough.

They do it because it sells. I just wish people thought about it first - It's a mixture of The Sun and The National Enquirer for bikers :D

How nice for him.

I still don't care for their fearmongering publication, though.

Every week someone tells me of the latest scheme by this bike-hating government to mess with our riding.

They're going to limit bikes to 20mph on the 70mph motorways, they're gonna make all bikes 30cc or less, they're gonna install remote controls.... all of which are faithfully presented in the corresponding issue of MCN, funnily enough.

They do it because it sells. I just wish people thought about it first - It's a mixture of The Sun and The National Enquirer for bikers :D

Thats true and why I don't buy it.

there was an MCN rider in the thundersprint on sunday. he did some good times

Yep, saw that...he wasnt bad at all :lol: and from the look of the pics u took, (under the trees on that grass bank) I think we musta have been pretty much sitting next to each other at one point without even knowing :crylaugh:

Twas a good day that...