Prats on a dirt bike

Blades_2
This post is 5490 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok, i live at one end of my street and every day a c0ck on a Dirt bike comes past with a passenger, no licence plate, no L plate, nether wears a helmate and tbh its bugging me

Why cant we do something about these people,

GIVE BIKERS A BAD NAME :angry::angry::angry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

get his bike crushed by the Plod, that should show him, rite crime stoppers website or police phone number (not 999).

Know the feeling, I live right next to a park and during the summer we have the constant drone of kids on dirtbikes. The temptation to stretch a long line of cheese wire across is almost unbearable <_<

Notify the police or brick the fucker as he rides past, both good options!

:D would sort um out, just give im a lil bit o concussion in the process =] sounds good, just giving bikers a bad name,

CHAV :P

anyways cheese wire sounds good too but am not sure it would go down well with the plod

:D would sort um out, just give im a lil bit o concussion in the process =] sounds good, just giving bikers a bad name,

anyways cheese wire sounds good too but am not sure it would go down well with the plod

You could always turn the tables on them and have some

yourself... :lol:

In fairness i have fun but these ppl give bikers a bad name, i like to ride i enjoy it and its fun but riding like that is just stupid.

but anyways.

Ok, i live at one end of my street and every day a c0ck on a Dirt bike comes past with a passenger, no licence plate, no L plate, nether wears a helmate and tbh its bugging me

Why cant we do something about these people,

GIVE BIKERS A BAD NAME :angry::angry::angry:

Hi Blades,

Put a stinger out ... with 2 punctured tyres I would guess the bike would be out of action until the 'emergency dole payment'/break in kicked in to buy new tyres/tubes... but at least off the road for a while :rolleyes:

Regards Jim

:D would sort um out, just give I'm a Lil bit o concussion in the process =] sounds good, just giving bikers a bad name,

What does CHAV stand for ?

I have various versions of the acronym but a definitive answer would be good !

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online