i'm back

gabby
This post is 5496 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

been off for a while folks, sold my house, no interwebby for ages, sold my gixer, (not a bad thing since i accumulated ten points on the fecker) moved to airdrie, the sun shines more here.. now i'm seriously working on the xs, getting the forks rechromed so it wont be roadworthy for a couple of weeks but i can wait, also need the forks rechromed on the z11 so it has to be the car, missed the scottish bike show cos of work, at least i've still got a job.. my cat had to go cos i'm renting and not allowed pets, got custody of my wee boy so he's doing my nut in, but nevermind, it's summertime and the weathers getting better,, and i'm getting divorced so its not all bad he he :blink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wow , gabb, ¡¡ a lot of changes in your life !! , but as you say , everything will get better.

;)

PD: i can not believe you have to give your cat, because they do not accept pets . ¡¡ It is a cat , not even a dog !! . Crazy people.

been off for a while folks, sold my house, no interwebby for ages, sold my gixer, (not a bad thing since i accumulated ten points on the fecker) moved to airdrie, the sun shines more here.. now i'm seriously working on the xs, getting the forks rechromed so it wont be roadworthy for a couple of weeks but i can wait, also need the forks rechromed on the z11 so it has to be the car, missed the scottish bike show cos of work, at least i've still got a job.. my cat had to go cos i'm renting and not allowed pets, got custody of my wee boy so he's doing my nut in, but nevermind, it's summertime and the weathers getting better,, and i'm getting divorced so its not all bad he he :blink:

Good Grief Luv...you dont do things by half do you?? talk about a lifestyle change. :blink:

Happy new beginnings matey.... :luck:

Jaysus honey - you have been through the mill.

Keep your chin up though, plough through it and if you need to offload - we are here ;)

On the plus side for you, Goff is single again too....... :)

...and if I remember rightly...doesnt she have a 'soft spot' for the scottish accent? eh? eh?... :eusa_dance:

welcome back mate

i wonderd why you hadnt pm;ed me about the bike show

shame about the 10 points eh! thats gixxer's for you

least you made a wise move in selling it, always good your xs etc :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online