New Member Saying Hi

Mrs Minx
This post is 5497 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All

Just introducing myself , just bought an XT600 after passing my DAS a couple of weeks ago, have been doing some off roading for a while on my TTR250. Looking for inspiration from other riders.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi All

Just introducing myself , just bought an XT600 after passing my DAS a couple of weeks ago, have been doing some off roading for a while on my TTR250. Looking for inspiration from other riders.

:wavey: Hiya, welcome aboard...

:welcome: to the forum Mrs. Minx

If it's XT inspiration you're after.......you've come to the right place. :thumb:

Here's mine....

PNWR001.jpg

Welcome to the asylum, er... sorry, forum! :D

what are the XT600s like to ride?, quite like the dual sport style bikes because they are soo much comfier than the sports bikes, may be looking to get one of the XT660s next year.

Thanks for the welcome, like the XT so much nicer to ride than the TTR !! Well have only rode the TTR off road so I cant comment yet whats it like on gravel ! But looking forward to Spain in July where I can let loose on it !

Welcome Mrs Minx!

I have no idea what an XT is, or an XXT, or an XTT...but as long as you are happy riding it then i am know how that feels!

Enjoy the forum - let me know if and when you get a sports bike.....!

Welcome, Mrs.Minx ! Your name reminds me of something, I'm not sure what... Oh well, never mind. ;) Welcome !

maybe minnie the minx? :D

Hi All

Welcome, Where do you reside? Plenty of people to ride the TTR with off road.

Welcome, Where do you reside? Plenty of people to ride the TTR with off road.

Hi Based outside Uxbridge, normally take the bike to Wales but interested in other locations !!

Wellcome to the Y.O.C. , Mrs Minx !!

;)

Welcome Mrs Minx.........

I trust you find the XT well and good.

Thankyou all, yes its great not too much of a beast ! Easy to ride can't fault it for a first bike, being tallish helps , did worry it would be too big but its Ok, fitted a Lazer Exhaust that has melted my number plate so need to find a metal one any ideas ???

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online