kawasaki z750

liquidcooled
This post is 7279 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You do get a lot of bike for the money....no arguments there.

But the styling makes it look like some sort of poor streetfighter attempt with loads of tacky plastic.

If they'd put that motor into a design loosely based on the Z1/Zephyr styling, then I think they'd have been onto a winner.

As it is....well, I have no idea what it's supposed to be. :roll:

Just put it down to another missed opportunity by Kawasaki.

And also ask yourself.....are there any Shitzuki bits in there? :shock:

the guys here have been buying those like cracy!!

comments of it have been divided. it has an good engine. but the low price means that suspension is shait and brakes arent that good. also the minifairing does not work at speeds above 120kmh so one can do the math.

im not going to buy one of those.... perhaps the zx636r.... :D

i quite like the styling. the low price does make me wonder what the suspension/brakes/build quality is like though :shock: time will tell i suppose :roll:

yes and i actually liked you!! :shock: :twisted: :lol: serious though, i do QUITE like the styling, there are areas on it which are too plasticy looking but a generally good looking modern bike

• Admin

I honestly dont like it :roll: It looks kinda weird, if you look at the top black parts it all in one line if you see what i mean :roll:

a friend has a green Z1000, gotta say in the flesh it is a beautiful bike, really aggressive and goes like stink, really moves 8)

• Admin

I dont actually mind kwaks, especially my mates 636. 8)

I dont actually mind kwaks, especially my mates 636.  8)

had a go on my mates zx6 last week...i gutted him :wink:

guy came into the car park where we were at on exactly the same bike, must have thought i was test riding it....anyway guy says, you after buying it like...."nah mate, its got nee power :twisted: "..lol i gave it full throttle expecting some fun, but i was totally disappointed, it didnt even jerk my arms, must be too used to the exup now :shock:

• Admin

Yeah i agree its not the most powerful bike, but for a 600 it sure goes, but it is the weight that got me, its just so easy to get it over compared to my bike :cry: