Nitrous

R6Ricky
This post is 4488 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ive been considering a NoS kit for the 6 for a little while now, and just wondering if anybody on here has any experience with it on a bike? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Oh, incase your wondering its the 75hp kit ive been looking at, this a bit much?

Ricky

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

http://www.noswizard.com/product_desc.php?id=69

Thats the kit im looking at, would probably also fit a progressive controller. And does anybody know if this would effect my Power Commander?

Ive been considering a NoS kit for the 6 for a little while now, and just wondering if anybody on here has any experience with it on a bike? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Oh, incase your wondering its the 75hp kit ive been looking at, this a bit much?

Ricky

Thought u were selling up mate??

Thought u were selling up mate??

Keeping it for the time being mate, i saw sense ;)

jesus man ive been round fife on a bike and i cant see what the hell good a nitrous kits gonna do up there, ok if its for dragging and quarter mile stuff ok but why? is it not fast enough? i'm all for cosmetic enhancements i mean look at Jordan but isnt this just a little o.t.t ? if yer really set on it yeah but it seems an awfull lot of shit to be bolting on to yer bike and nitrous costs an effing fortune.

if you do put it on giz a shout and i'll take a blast up to see it in action, i reckon it'll be a sight to behold, if you can hold on to it that is. i had a pal (big stevie from kilmacolm R>I>P) a while ago did it to a gsx thou and he reckoned it was a blast but pointless, but each to their own big chap.

ian.

Seen a pre-restriction 'Busa with NoS and a few other such insane things added to it.

Don't see the point myself, unless you're only going to use it on track.

Is just an idea thats floating around my head just now, might just put the money towards a full exhaust system instead tho.

Ricky

• 2 years later...

Yeah start with an exaughst. Atleast,, any ideas on Wht your going for?. And I'm in the same situation as you but. Just don't want to. Over complicate it coz I carnt mAintain or fit that kind of kit. But still the stupid stuff. Is normally the funniest haha. I think I will do it. At th end of next month. :D

Nitrous is bloody dangerous if you have a spill, on it,s own it is inert, but i causes fuel to burn faster, have a crash and fuel nitrous leak ignites you will not be here to tell the story,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online