Scottish Bike Show

ShoKz
This post is 5560 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The biggest biking event in Scotland and get ready for the MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show 2009 at the Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, 14th & 15th March.

i will be going, as press AAA.

Who is all going, if you are we can all meet up.

let me no.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The biggest biking event in Scotland and get ready for the MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show 2009 at the Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, 14th & 15th March.

i will be going, as press AAA.

let me no.

hi shokz yea i'm head'in to the show let me know if your wanting to meet up matey....anyluck wi the exup yet did you check out the one on ebay i pm'd you about? if you fancy a build project i know where there's an engine and frame think there's wheels and a front end but would have to check the bits that are missing , i could prob source other bits for you few ov my mates have exups as well?

will pass you the details if you want em matey?

hey bud, the exup is of the books the now maybe next year... no room in the garage anymore and i aint keeping any bike outside.

yes defo meet up, stonsie from this forum is coming aswell and a few others

Aye davey " the sunday suits me . only 70mls from me, [ not taking me bike tho :unsure: ] incase some scumbag nicks it fae carpark <_<

[ PRESS ???? :huh: press ur ass against the window :lol: ]

let me no.

u aint takin ure bike to a bike show

lmao

yes i work for a media company therefore i get in for free

u aint takin ure bike to a bike show

lmao

yes i work for a media company therefore i get in for free

*cough*cough* Extra pass for Ricky *cough*cough*

:lol:

A'll be there mate, hopefully still have the bike aswell :D Might just take it off the market til then ;)

Ricky

A'll be there mate, hopefully still have the bike aswell :D Might just take it off the market til then ;)

Ricky

i 2nd that idea :D

i,ll be there. wont be on me xs650 chop tho cos its not quite ready, :angry: which means i'll just have to go on me gixer(cough) .. if i recall from last time i went theres an autojumble doo dah isnt there? will be hangin around there most of the day probably trying to source some parts.. :rolleyes:

i'll be the bloke with the yamaha bike jacket driving a suzuki.. he he.

i tried to sell my gixer 3 times on ebay and no one wanted it <_< i wonder why???

gabby i am planning on all of use meeting up here, if yer up for it

i will be on my hornet

i 2nd that idea :D

Haha yeah i thought you might actually ;)