Hello hello hello.

PabzYbr125
This post is 5594 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi peeps. I'm Pabz 27 years old, dragged up in south queensferry but now live in Edinburgh.

As you can see from my screen name i've got a baby 125 as i'm totally new to the bike scene. Been riding for about 6 months and can't beleive i hadn't converted from 4 to 2 wheels sooner. totaly love it!!!!

Probably going to get some experience on the baaby before I step up to something with some nuts.

Speak soon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi peeps. I'm Pabz 27 years old, dragged up in south queensferry but now live in Edinburgh.

As you can see from my screen name i've got a baby 125 as i'm totally new to the bike scene. Been riding for about 6 months and can't beleive i hadn't converted from 4 to 2 wheels sooner. totaly love it!!!!

Probably going to get some experience on the baaby before I step up to something with some nuts.

Speak soon

Hiya Pabz, I spent many happy years in Queensferry (port Edger minesweepers), 1974 till it closed,

Used to be some town, Had many a dance to the camera`s under the brigde on my way back to the

boat, Don`t know your mum do I? L O L.

Welcome, Mark.

Don`t know your mum do I? L O L.

Wlcome pabz .. your not too far from Shokz ,, hes plannin a ride-out april/may , [ wen the sun appears]

And mark ,, his Granny was more like ur aquaintance :lol: Yeh and pabz is after his mantainance 26 yrs of it :lol:

And mark ,, his Granny was more like ur aquaintance :lol: Yeh and pabz is after his mantainance 26 yrs of it :lol:

I'm totally up for a run out and about. anytime i can.

Yeah mark, you owe me wads and wads of presents and i'm just counting birthdays so far....... :lol:

i can bring my ybr out the shed for a run, but it will have to be before the 17 januray, cause my insurance runs out then

as i got a bigger bike, it will be being sold.

meet up in queensferry this week maybe?

let me no ;)

welcome aswell

I'm totally up for a run out and about. anytime i can.

Yeah mark, you owe me wads and wads of presents and i'm just counting birthdays so far....... :lol:

You know Queensferry, Nice quiet sedate town nothing untoward ever went on

there, After a freezing few days sweeping, (round and round bass rock) I still

feel giddy sometimes,

Once ashore it was two beers, fish supper and back on board,

YA RIGHT, more like DODGE CITY. Great place for a young man,

welcome from one newbee to another, enjoy the forum and enjoy your bike,...... I am riding up from the sunny south coast of England to the highlands of Scotland again later in the year...its fantastic riding.

ufo

meet up in queensferry this week maybe?

let me no ;)

ShoKz mate I'm free on sunday if you are up for dragging the 125 out the hut. weather is meant to be better on sunday. we don't have to meet in the ferry as i'm in town now but it's up to you. if sunday's good for you we could maybe see if there are any others interested.

yes mate i can do sunday

south queensferry good for ya?

Are you completely mad? Its fuckin FREEZIN out there :lol:

lol its a tad cold

but u cant beat a good old spin on a 125

lol its a tad cold

but u cant beat a good old spin on a 125

Happy days. sunday in sq is good for me. one of my mates is gonna come along aswell.

What time can you make it for.

Just meet at Mcdonalds or down the front?

Hi pabz, when we're new we start with something whatever the bike is.. if you like your bike, that's the important.

I started with a Aprilia 50cc, then a 125, then a suzuki 400, then start the yamaha virago 535 and i never stopped yamaha!!

Maybe you'll decide for a custom one day ;);););););););)

best regards!! ride safe

Happy days. sunday in sq is good for me. one of my mates is gonna come along aswell.

What time can you make it for.

Just meet at Mcdonalds or down the front?

mcdonalds is fine man

say 1 or 2 ?

u pick lol

u will know its me, i will probally be smoking the rear tire

mcdonalds is fine man

say 1 or 2 ?

u pick lol

u will know its me, i will probally be smoking the rear tire

Lets go for 1. Make the most of the light while we have it. any ideas on where to head to?

Where are you based?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online