i passed

fluffybunny
This post is 5619 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

so of u will know i did have a dt 125 and i loved him be this week i have passed my test yeppy yeppy

so i have just been down and payed my depost on a new mt-03

what do u lot think of it ?

Thats great news fluffystuff, well done, the MT-03 is an awesome radical styled bike, I reckon you'll love it , theres been a thread about it here at the moment...Enjoy your new ride :thumb:

so of u will know i did have a dt 125 and i loved him be this week i have passed my test yeppy yeppy

nice one just having no l plates u find cars wont cut u up as much

nice bike too ride safe now :D

well done. it looks good and is a good bike the only thing i don't like is that it is a dry sump. make sure to check the oil daily. i work a yamaha dealer and had someone come in and sai that it is stupid that you need to check it so often it is laughable. it you didn't guess it ran out of oil. have a great time with your new bike.

Nice one,

Congrats on passing your test :D

Had a Mt-03 for a short while great bike for running about town, saying that clocked up 1,800 miles

in just six weeks so easy to ride. Enjoy.

Well done on passing....

I went from a Honda CG125 onto an FZR600 Genesis. Absolutely loving it.

Shame I didn't pass earlier in the year when the weather was a bit better. Really have the urge to go out on it but never know where to go etc.

In the new year I'll get the wife to follow me in her car while I try out the motorway.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online