has any one else got one of these ?

JimR
This post is 5656 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi There just wondered if there was any one else out there with one of these ?

if you were there what a good party ! You may remember me as I was the one trying to get on the ice XS1100 near the end of the night !!!!

DSCF0002.jpg

If there is anyone out there with one it would be good to hear from you .... to remember that good night !

Regards Jim

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

tellous some more about it then ya tease ! :lol:

The piccy is of a Saki cup given to everybody who went to Yamaha's 25th birthday party in Japan. There was about a hundred people from the UK there and the same number from most other countries in the world that Yamaha imported to at the time. The party was awsome ... ice sculptures of XS11000's and others .... every single male had a hostess who kept your glass full got food etc. The party lasted about 8 hours and was real good . you had to be there to understand it .... just thought there may be someone on here who went

regards Jim

ice sculptures of XS11000's

An XS 11,000???!!!!!

Cor, that's a big engine...... :lol: One might argue it's a bit of an 'XS', ha ha ha ha ha......... OK, I'll get me coat......... :P

An XS 11,000???!!!!!

Cor, that's a big engine...... :lol: One might argue it's a bit of an 'XS', ha ha ha ha ha......... OK, I'll get me coat......... :P

a slip of the zero's ! :blink: but it did stand about 10 foot high !!! so perhaps it was an xs11000

Any pictures of that?

looking for some .. my old man died not so long back and he was the man with the camera if I'm allowed to look thro his stuff I will find some pics .... awsome night tho !

regards Jim