getting more from xt350

tomy
This post is 3365 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a stock xt350 which runs great , is there any big bore kits out there or are there any other ways of getting more power from these engines??????????????????/ :rolleyes:

depends on what year it is, early XT's made about 30+BHP and later ones were restricted to around 20 odd BHP but i tink it's easy to derestrict them.

I have a stock xt350 which runs great , is there any big bore kits out there or are there any other ways of getting more power from these engines??????????????????/ :rolleyes:

TTS do a big bore kit for it heres there repsonse to my enquiry:-

we can supply a JE piston in 88mm (362cc) for xt350, piston comes with pins, rings & locks. cost £188inc vat & post, you will need to use a stock head gasket opened out to suit.

we can rebore your barrel if required for £50.

give us a ring on 01327 858212 if you wish to order best regards Paul

Good luck!

• 1 year later...

depends on what year it is, early XT's made about 30+BHP and later ones were restricted to around 20 odd BHP but i tink it's easy to derestrict them.

hey wat models are 30bhp and 20bhp am currently looken at a G reg 1987 in black and red from uk will this be a 30bhp or a 20bhp thanks

• 4 years later...

check your engine intake stub. iv seen two of them that had webs fitted into them which mite explain some of the power lose

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online