UP NORTH

Budgie
This post is 5545 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:lol: there are a few of us on here now so we should sort out a sunday for a ride out so if anyone is interested speak up .

or a regular meet .

this side of the north west seems to be missing regular bike meets

Ey up matey. You back on the road now after your numpty incident?

Which side of the Northwest you mean?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am in bury , just bought my first yammy FZ6 S2 few months ago and dont know anyone with a bike , wuld luv to go on any ride outs this summer , went to rivvy barn this sunday on my own late on, it was quiet. any one doing anything this bank hol weekend ?

i am in bury , just bought my first yammy FZ6 S2 few months ago and dont know anyone with a bike , wuld luv to go on any ride outs this summer , went to rivvy barn this sunday on my own late on, it was quiet. any one doing anything this bank hol weekend ?

Hey there thwelcomesmile1.gif to the forum

:lol: welcome nick ; i may be going for a ride out on sunday morning with a few others if my better half lets me . it will be about 9.00 am dont no where they are heading so irl post tomorrow if im going and where to meet .

so if anyone is interested watch this space

:mellow: this sunday been called off . but i will post asap when another ride out planned .

we should sort out a regular meet .

i go to my friends in poole dorset and every tuesday night they have a meet and there are a few hundred bikers there , a great night out . we should have one up here ..........

if anyone interested leave a post or e-mail me through this site

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I`m in Bolton will keep an eye on this thread and should be up for a rideout. Riding 03 Fazer 600 had it 3yrs.+ and still love it

hi, computer has been down for few weeks, i am out sundays if you fancy ride out ? going to the barn in the morning , but fancy devils bridge this month, email me thru this site if you are up for it.

hi, computer has been down for few weeks, i am out sundays if you fancy ride out ? going to the barn in the morning , but fancy devils bridge this month, email me thru this site if you are up for it.

Hi Folks,

I'm in Leicester, anyone down this end of the country?

Hi all

I'm in south manchester, got a carb R6, passed my test last Nov and done 2 days at Oulton and 1 at Cadwell so far this year.

Been to Rivvy a couple of times with a mate on his Kwak7R but always up for a blast ;)

Oh and I was in Heywood today picking the bike up from having an uprated clutch fitted!

Hi all

I'm in south manchester, got a carb R6, passed my test last Nov and done 2 days at Oulton and 1 at Cadwell so far this year.

Been to Rivvy a couple of times with a mate on his Kwak7R but always up for a blast ;)

Oh and I was in Heywood today picking the bike up from having an uprated clutch fitted!

Hello newbie!! Welcome. Im in Rossendale, not far from Heywood (or any where else at speed to be honest :lol: )

• 3 weeks later...

there seems to be a few knocking about now, mostly spread out like but its getting better...think we need an official ride out now

i sold my 56 r6.... and bought an 08, miles better, i dont regret not buying a cbr this time round!!

:lol: i agree there are a few on here now we should meet somewere accessable on a sunday and have an offical ride out

any way me and my mate are up for it

Like wise...will try and make a meet and ride. ;)

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Like wise...will try and make a meet and ride. ;)

Aint that what swingers do??

lol sorry :offtopic: lol :P

• 2 weeks later...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online