1982 XS400RJ Seca

dsligh
This post is 5677 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Had a quick look in google images and the aircooled RD250 from around 1977 looks like it would be fitable, it even has the same trim around the seat base and tail light.

would have thought that a 250/350 lc would be closer than a aircooled as they were made around 82

Merv

nah looks totally different, if you look at the xs it looks pretty well identical to the rd except for the engine.

Yes the ordinary XS seat from the the seventies early XS maybe similar, i can list you a few differences but that is irelevant, the XS seca is a different animal

xs400.jpg

I have an 82 XS400RJ, and need a new seat. I was wondering what other models will bolt up to the SECA 400. Any help is greatly appreciated.

try ebay germany. they liked the euro styling of this model and there are quite a few there.

I def saw a (white) Guilari seat for that model on ebay not long ago

here you are ebay #'s

try ebay germany. they liked the euro styling of this model and there are quite a few there.

I def saw a (white) Guilari seat for that model on ebay not long ago

here you are ebay #'s

Thanks to everyone for the replies. This forum has been most helpful.

• 1 month later...

check out www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/parts/home.aspx for part numbers and compare.

one on UK ebay right now

• 7 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online