can i still ?

whatsernamexhayz
This post is 5955 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

can i still be part of this club even though i now own a suzuki ? finally got my 1st bike yesterday :)

Congratulations Haley, you can go to the ball. Why not, you have a bike and in time you will sample all makes , I hope.

Your Yamasuki will go under your name.

heck im on the kawasaki vintage board and all ive got kaw is a motor LOL. what kinda suzy did you get?

:lol:

heck im on the kawasaki vintage board and all ive got kaw is a motor LOL. what kinda suzy did you get?

hey soz i took so long to reply bk, been a busy week , ridin and working lol i got a suzuki gn125 :) old skool as my biker mates say! lol...oh she a 97 btw

can i still be part of this club even though i now own a suzuki ? finally got my 1st bike yesterday :)

Welcome to the two-wheel tribe! If you are enjoying yourself, then that's what matters. I just got my first Yam, having returned to two wheels after over two decades and I love it to bits. Wot Suzi you got then? I always had BritIron or Kwackers, but I wish I'd gone Yam at the time, as I wouldn't have packed in biking at all.

Bottom line is - try them all and settle for your favourite, but I bet five-gets-ya-ten that it'll have the three tuning forks on the badge!

Keep your fun safe fun! :welcome:

Welcome to the two-wheel tribe! If you are enjoying yourself, then that's what matters. I just got my first Yam, having returned to two wheels after over two decades and I love it to bits. Wot Suzi you got then? I always had BritIron or Kwackers, but I wish I'd gone Yam at the time, as I wouldn't have packed in biking at all.

Bottom line is - try them all and settle for your favourite, but I bet five-gets-ya-ten that it'll have the three tuning forks on the badge!

Keep your fun safe fun! :welcome:

gn125

It's got 2 wheels................badge on the side doesn't matter - hey look at me I am multicultural in my approach to bikes.........the more the merrier!

Welcome aboard.

Ride safe

:rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online