HI I'm f*ckin new tard!

YOURIDEPLASTICCRAP
This post is 6071 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I thought I'd come stir up some crap in here :rolleyes:

What's the difference between a bucket of sh*t and a metric bike?????

..........the bucket!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

So what's up Brothers :P :P :P ,......vroom vroom look at me on my plastic ride.......lol

Just kidding,.......so how are yall? I ride a 98 viragra

I rode your mother, god, more lumpy than a fucking Harley.

well I'd rather you ride my mother,.....she at least is not cheap and foreign made. :lol: :lol: :lol:

To me a Harley is a foreign made pile of shite made for people who cant ride anything else, mainly cause no woman will let them take a ride.

yea,...but we're cool,.....and you guys really wish ya'll had Harleys!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nothing you say can change the fact that YOU,......don't have a real bike!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If thats what you think then fine.

You may also want to have a go at my other Yamaha, my just sold Honda and my MZ 125.

Why not, seems like thats all your life is made up of, being a tit.

Why do I get the feeling that you and Zoomsplat1982 are the same person. Or you know each other at the very least.

How about if you don't like the bike then do not post on the forum.

Show me a road legal harley the will do a 196mph 1/4 in 6.5 seconds and I might be interested.

Show me a road legal harley the will do a 196mph 1/4 in 6.5 seconds and I might be interested.

I'd be interestd in seing a Road Legal Hyabusa do that or a full on race Hyabusa do that. But I get your point.

Personally I think this is someone from the board who probably does ride a Yamaha who is wanting to stir stuff up to get people posting. Because honestly the last time we had a "Harley" rider come on here and trash import bikes the board traffic did pick up. I think if you checked the URL address of the other guy and this guy and one normal poster on here you'd see the same address.

I'd be interestd in seing a Road Legal Hyabusa do that or a full on race Hyabusa do that. But I get your point.

Personally I think this is someone from the board who probably does ride a Yamaha who is wanting to stir stuff up to get people posting. Because honestly the last time we had a "Harley" rider come on here and trash import bikes the board traffic did pick up. I think if you checked the URL address of the other guy and this guy and one normal poster on here you'd see the same address.

Yes I coud believe that actually.

But on the point about the 196 in 6.5 secons Not sure on the exact time but I was at Santa Pod raceway the other weekend and there were some awesome times. All be it extended swing arms etc but non the less some frightening times for road legal machines.

Having said that a stock zzr 14 or busa cutting a 9.6 would be more than fast enough for me.

Why do I get the feeling that you and Zoomsplat1982 are the same person. Or you know each other at the very least.

How about if you don't like the bike then do not post on the forum.

Yes Tomo you are correct Zoom & YouRide are infact the same person

Now im fairly new to this site but its really opened my eyes.

To be honest i like harleys and their tradition, but the bikes are fairly dodgy especially on anything else than 'Highways' but still i like them. Might even buy one sometime, when i have more money than sense...

But i never knew many harley owners were so insecure about their bikes, I wouldnt even think of going on another motorcycle brands website and continually saying Yamaha are better, even though they are but thats not the point.

Its funny that the great harley tradition of cutting and bobbing bikes to bring weight down to somehow get better handling on those "tractors" was taken into the the modern era by many manufacturers using high tech plactics which reduced weight and increased handling.

"Oh id rather drive a half ton piece of metal around and put her into 1st every time i need to round a turn"

I respect all bikers and their personal choices but its becoming clear to me that harley owners are just stuck in the past and are just ignorant to performance bikes, whether cruiser,tourer or sport.

Go back and watch easy rider and dream of going back to the 60's and cruise at 25mph on a quiet highway or catch up with the rest of the world and ride or even just stop making a fool of yourselves.

lol,...lighten up guys,.....I'll leave you alone,......

in OUR forums,...we had a troll,....claimed to be from here,..........I'm just retalliating.

I really could give a crap what anyone rides.

oi prick. how about fuck off out our forum, if you were a real biker then you wouldn't do this.

and dont come back at me with a bag of shit about how many miles you've done or bikes you own etc. i dont care, your not a real biker your a tit i dont have the time for you. :finger: