New to the site, just a quick hello

GarethR6
This post is 6164 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm new to the site and would just like to say a quick hi to everyone one. So glad I stummbled across this site, it seems so full of help and info. My names Gareth, I'm from Leicestershire and I have a 2001 R6. If anyone is intrested in meeting up locally for a ride out with myself and a couple of my mates (R1's) don't hesitate to contact me. We're not pro's, just a decent small group who enjoy riding out.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome mate good choice of stead.

Regards

I'm new to the site and would just like to say a quick hi to everyone one. So glad I stummbled across this site, it seems so full of help and info. My names Gareth, I'm from Leicestershire and I have a 2001 R6. If anyone is intrested in meeting up locally for a ride out with myself and a couple of my mates (R1's) don't hesitate to contact me. We're not pro's, just a decent small group who enjoy riding out.

hi gareth nice wheels

:D hi there

Hey and welcome, nice choice of toy.!!!!!!

One Newby to another ,, Hiya!

-Chris