My FZR750 Genesis

Cobra
This post is 5576 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice bike, looks great!. Question: Where did you get your new exhaust? The only system available in N. America seems to be a Vance and Hines "supersport" system. I would love to find a different one, or even a set of headers/midpipe so I can try a more modern slip-on, but nothing is made anymore! My standard system is a bit rough looking as you can see in the YamaClub Gallery. Also , what other modifications have you made? Any suggestions? Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

normal_Feb_07_004_800.jpg

Hi Cobra!

Realy smart! a lot of time and dosh?

I have the same model and would like to get hold of the Shroud/Cover to go over the Pillion seat, any Ideas where I might get one.

Best Regards

yzf750r.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Thanks for the comments sorry i havent been around for a bit been rather poorly.

The exhaust was a very lucky find as you said the only option is Vance and Hines and thats a race system. Took me 18 months to find one and in the end I got it from Ohio, unfortunetly it was the only one in a batch of systems they bought from a warehouse.

Regards the seat shroud theres one on e-bay at the moment will try to find the link for you.

My bike is on E-Bay at the moment with just a few hours to go now looking for a more comforatble ride the illness has put an end to my sports bike riding Im sad to say.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Yamaha-FZR750-Non-Ex...1QQcmdZViewItem

now looking for a more comforatble ride the illness has put an end to my sports bike riding Im sad to say.

Mark, you want a nice XT you do ;)

• 1 year later...

Saw your FZR on Google so I had to add a pic of mine since there aren't many left. She's for sale!

008-1.jpg

looks crackin!

• 3 weeks later...