Adverts

I paid up my membership so i could sell my YZ80K however does anybody know if the classifieds are used as i'm the only one with an advert on? or do i need some kind of permission to use the classifieds ? . Does any user on the site know how to go about it ? I tried emailing the site staff but I've had no response from both mails

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Alex is away at the moment I believe.

I'm not actually sure how often the classifieds are used, I don't actually want anything... Sorry.

As in, I don't want anything, therefor I don't check it...

On closer inspection, your advert is marked as completed.
Unless you need a fast sale, you might want to consider a longer run period to allow people to see it and reply.

I will ask Alex if he can add a notifier to the classified section, so we see when someone posts something new like we do for forum posts.

• Admin

@frankie4fingers We moved servers very recently and I didn't copy over the old classsifieds database. There wasn't anything currently active, and thousands of expired/achived classifieds I didn't see the point in putting back live.

@Snakebite68 that's a good idea, I'll take a look.

• Admin
7 hours ago, TomDrewett said:

Thanks for raising the profile of the Classifieds guys, it has prompted me to list my SR125 on this site, as well as E-Bay 😀

Thanks Tom, you've just doubled our listings 😀

• 1 month later...