Hi there

john.rooney-sr125
This post is 6494 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi John (& no cracks about the surname ;) ) & welcome.

The SR seems a popular learner bike so I should think you find it an OK ride? Do you have a date for your test? Not that it matters as the 125 is enough to gain a lot of experience on, and that is far more valuable than any piece of paper which says you can ride :)

Cheers,

Andy

Guest Tomg

HI and WELCOME to the club!!! :D

good learner bike looks in tidy nick too. have fun on it and enjoy the thril of motorbiking as well as gaining some esential skills........

Thanks for the welcome everyone, The sr is a good ride for a learner and is actually my second bike (had an rg125 but it was stolen), even though i've only had her for 9 weeks with 12,789 miles on her, i've already done nearly 2000miles in this time (going back and forward to rivington barn and around the northwest.)

I'll hopefully be going in for the full test the the monday after my 22nd bday (next month), and keeping the her until i can afford a bigger bike and also to get some ncb's.

Cheers

Hi, nice bike. I have a SR250 SE Special...it will look good one day - but its nice to see someone with something similar. I've only seen 1 other sr125.

HA - never mind just replacing the bike - i would probably replace the husband too!

ooooh,i would not let you get away with that,...that,s not very not nice at all, i can,t belive you blew up a sr125,..what did you do to her,??

I ride 'em hard luv! And I'm the same with bikes too! :lol:

:o ,lol,riding hard is all well and good,but you must also enjoy your rides,too,take in what s around you,e,g,views,,...perhaps if you ride a little bit more gen-tel,and taking pleasure,in your riding,your bikes might last longer,and i hope they are a lot bigger then a 125,..... ;):D

lol, too funny.

I cant wait to do my test soon, but o dont have £230 spair.

anybody know any pros and cons about a Bandit 600?

:o ,lol,riding hard is all well and good,but you must also enjoy your rides,too,take in what s around you,e,g,views,,...perhaps if you ride a little bit more gen-tel,and taking pleasure,in your riding,your bikes might last longer,and i hope they are a lot bigger then a 125,..... ;):D

These days.....Pete doesn't keep a bike long enough to barely run it in :rolleyes: ......let alone wear it out! :lol:

His alias isn't Cap'n Namby-Pamby for nuthin' ya know! :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online