Hi! New to biking - YBR 125 2010 owner!

This post is 2778 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Folks, after a summer of misery on the trains (southern fail) I decided to do my CBT, see if biking could be an option for commuting. I'm glad I did because I love it! I wanted a bike I could maintain and do basic repairs on myself. I chose the YBR (2nd hand 19k miles) as it was affordable and robust. It's also a lot of fun to ride, as my commute is 90% 30mph limit with a few bus lanes thrown in to pass the suckers stuck in cars (legally I might add). So far I've done chain cleans and adjustments and replaced the speedo cable. Bought the Haynes manual to help out too. So in short loving the bike and looking forward to getting my hands greasy! 

Cheers! Dan

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi dan,  .  good to see new young bikers . ,  onset of winter now, ,get good gear, :welcome:

:wavey: welcome aboard!

Hi Dan welcome to the YOC. Image result for UK motorcycle filtering Ya gotta love biking!

• Like 1