01 yzf600r thundercat

Reaper2886
This post is 2676 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 3 months later...
14 hours ago, Shropshire dan said:

My old man has the Tcat I think the Thunderace model are identical except the engine being a 1000cc.

whilst there are many common parts the tcat and tace are substantially different. A tace engine is significantly wider 40-50mm approx than the 600cc engine.

15 minutes ago, pilninggas said:

whilst there are many common parts the tcat and tace are substantially different. A tace engine is significantly wider 40-50mm approx than the 600cc engine.

Arh fair enough I think plastics wiring etc will all be interchangeable 

1 hour ago, Shropshire dan said:

Arh fair enough I think plastics wiring etc will all be interchangeable 

plastics are not interchangeable that i am aware (maybe mudguard). Wiring is not the same either, but could be made to fit.

I'm with Pilningglas on this - frame, forks, yokes, wheels, swinging arm, suspension, engine, carbs, airbox/filter, exhaust, bodywork, wiring loom, instruments, lights are all totally different.

As mentioned, maybe front mudguards might be interchangeable and things like switchgear, brake calipers, odd individual electrical components - but I doubt much else.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online