Those nice folks at Yamaha.

anyoldiron
This post is 2918 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well, the Peeps at Yamahahahahahahahaha have made some interesting things for us to play in the snow with. These sleds where made between 1992 and 1997, the black one i 750 and the red one is a 800. black%20max%20motor_zpspqfcaazl.jpg005_zpslzz1jfic.jpg  they are 4 cylinder 2 strokes(and no they do not share a single common part with TZs} They are about  160hp- and 170hp...............................and do about 7mpg when you are on the la la button. They are mildly ported, boyesen reeds , dial a jets and of course pipes. They are biblically fast.0021_zpspsjspado.jpg

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That brought back memories, when I was living in Toronto a friend loaned me their sled, damned thing launched itself at the horizon like a mad stallion and tried to fly at every bump in the snow. Have to admit I don't miss 10 foot of snow in the morning but do miss the skiing and stuff. :D

Sounds lovely! :thumb: 

I want a go..

scout parent got a 2 stroke 700cc yam jetski for £50 the other day.

sounds awesome too

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KevtheRev said:

Fifty Bucks!!?? I wonder what kind of nick it was in . Imagine that engine in a Thundercat chassis ??

it was from a posh area so it was just not used anymore, bargain

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online