Hi, from sunny scunthorpe!

paul borrell
This post is 3151 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Been a yamaha man most of my life going back to tz's in the 70's. In the garage are a 75 us dt175, 77 uk dt175,  a one owner 89 yb100, 89 cota 349, 89 one owner transalp, triumph tr25, dt175 mx field bike and a gpz 1260 that will morph into a elr replica when time allows.

I have been a restorer for as long as I can remember and thought it time to join a club a club. 

Whilst I intend to keep the uk dt I intend to sell the us one at sometime along with my spares stash (NOS and used) as I need to cure myself of the habit?

Somewhere in the loft i have nos rd50 cast wheels, rd200 fuel tank, powervalve tail unit, , panel, td3 cylinder, tz250 exhaust,  told you I was addicted. 

To this end I have decided to go to the Stafford show for the first time and take a lot of this stuff to sell.  If any members want to have a chat or need anything i will give a discount. The chances are i will end up buying something anyhow!

Cheers for now Paul. 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Paul, Welcome to the YOC.

Hi paul , great intro,:welcome:   that's some good stuff,  , you got a stall, [Stafford,] ,   ?  As my mate has 3 tables In main Hall, you can sqeeze on the end ,  for a small fee ,..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online