Donnington

This post is 3257 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

looks good, hopefully the FZ is ready then so good for a shakedown run (work permitting)

Im going as volunteer with my section. I going up on my 125 with my friend its gona be wicked. Cant wait. Were abouts do u live drewpy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manchester, nice run up there

Yh gona take little while but its worth it my bike atm like my friends. Is not ready he dont have engine lol and mine need bloody good clean and service so from now till then were spending all free time prepong bikes for the trip and to look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes for me in sunny Loughborough. The only time I have been there is for a Monsters of Rock weekend and that was back in the dark ages when I lived in the south and had hair.

Was talking to a fellow from your lot jose. He drives car transporters.

If I even had the remotest chance of getting to even 1 night I could pop in but the days I get home before 7 are very rare.

Im only in Bugbrooke, if you have any local weekend stuff give me a shout.

Nope.

Like I said, Monday to Friday is work, 6 till some time between 7 and 9 if I get home at all, not to mention I have no idea where im going and with what till I get my paperwork first thing in the morning. Planning for ANYTHING weeknights is a dead loss.

ta, ill have a look later.

might get shot down spending another 35 quid after chucking 300+ at the tdr out of the blue. Bit low on brownie points. :hail:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online