New member from VIC

This post is 3320 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

My names Ben, 26 from Gippsland and i've joined here for somewhat selfish reason I suppose. Im wrecking a Thunderace out so I can put the engine in a quad bike and essentially build myself a Yamaha 1000cc "Quadzilla".

If im welcome to, i'd like to a post up in the for-sale section for the bike parts, but for the most part i'll use the forum to document my build log here as it's technically going to be a Yamaha bike.

If im not welcome, or im on the wrong section of forum then please let me know. I only want to do what is polite and fair by everyone.

Ben.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Ben, why would you not be welcome? most of us have broken a bike at one time or another sometimes just because we can't get the parts anymore. Welcome to the YOC and look forward to seeing the build thread. You have to be a paid member to use the "for sale" section I think, but it's only £10 a year so not a lot if you can offload some parts. :jossun:

Welcome Ben. Hope to see photos of your project. Sound like a great project.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online