I did done another video!

captf
This post is 3352 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Went for a wee run to Bolton Motorcycles with The Housemate and another friend.

Audio warning: I swear a bit. As usual

Yeah, still a bit of annoying sniffing going on.

This is just a short video - oddly got less interesting footage in an hour and a half, compared to my usual 20 min commute

Quality of the upload seems a bit shit for this one too. Still experimenting as I go.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A little constructive critisism. (from someoen who watches a lot, and I mean a lot of motovlogs)

Not the most interesting vlog I have ever watched, it's as if you don't seem to have an idea of what to talk about, or any real topic at all, honestly it was a littl boring. I surgest maybe deciding upon a topic before hand, thinking about it and making some mental points to cover, logic, opinions, news, ideas etc etc etc. Then make a vlog. That way there will be...well...actual content.

But none the less, for attempt number 3, not bad, camera angle is perfect, sound quality is as good as any big vlogger, editing, whilst crude it does it's job well enough, but you need to cut out the pauses a little better, you say something and theres a 3 second gap.

You've earnt a sub, I'll take the bait in the hope of a new vlogger.

Cheers for the input.

For the most part, it's just what comes to mind at the time - mainly just putting out the random nonsense that spawns in my head. Sometimes I'll have a few minute brain dump of stuff, other times just little burps. At the moment, not sure if that'll change. Largely because they're typically my daily commute - when I've just woken up, or just finished a mentally taxing day [i'm a programmer]

But I think something I need to do is not try and force a video out of something. I *may* be able to make more cohesive videos from a bunch of days, rather than just a single [perhaps I should review the videos after, and take notes on what I said/did, then pool common themes together...]

Definitely agreed on the cuts with gaps of silence. Part of that's because I'm just using Windows Movie Maker for it, and I'm still trying to get the hang of tightening them up. All a learning process.

The crude editing will probably remain for a while, and may not get much more complex

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online