Thad dreaded white stuff

meatloaf
This post is 3370 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Cool - you'll have to keep me posted on your progress, in the event of you do it before me!

No stress about doing it on a 125 either. In a way it's more fun. Took my YBR on a trip in something like October / November. Weather was horrid with dense fog over some high roads. Something like 9-10 hours to reach my destination. I just remember screaming at the bike as it struggled to maintain 50/60 up some hills. Was a giggle!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah, it's not that I wouldn't do it on a 125, just that by the time we get round to doing it, I'll be no longer on one.

She's suggested a run up to Glasgow for the end of the month. I'm a pansy, so have said I'll see what the temperature's looking like closer to time (:

Did a short run, last year, to Castleton on the 125 with her and another friend. Coming back up a hill... 3rd gear, fully open, struggling to hit 30 (:

Well fingers crossed things improve by the end of Feb, sounds like a good adventure!