Hi from Devon

JPS888
This post is 3384 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thanks for the add , I am very slowly starting to put back together a RS100 1978 finished in solid red ( original paint ) with speed blocks !!! Can't afford to make pristine but happy to tidy as best as poss & get to ride this summer ?! Had a Rs100 1979 as my 1st bike in 84 !!! Great times ... Any original yam parts to be had , please let me know , I'm after a chain guard ( missing ) front & rear mudguard ( rusty ) forks ( pitted ) cheers .......

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

welcome mate , there is a very good branch of the VJMC near ya taunton and Bridgwater , as for parts as a decent yam dealer for parts you maybe surprised what is availalbe , or ebay , there maybe a parts list on the CMSNL site , but if CMSNL can get the bits so can a uk dealer ,

• Like 1

Thanks guys ! Mervin , yes I met some of the VJMC chaps at the last Bristol Classic bike show , may well meet up with them for tips !!! Ps the next Bristol Classic bike show is on 7/8 th feb !!!! Tickets booked , can't wait !!!!!

I will be missing the show this year , will be at Minehead for a monsters of rock weekend ,

Are you riding the bike to Minehead ? Would be a nice ride to , rock out , & chill out on the way home !!!!

nah taking me old mate Bessie and he is about 25 stone , and i dont think the bikes will handle 40 stone , also will need the van to handle all the grub his missus will send him with i reckon

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online