Possible replacement?

Rafen
This post is 3436 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Was looking over my bike and couldn't help but notice that where the riders foot pegs and mount are, it seems like it's overly sized for what it's exactly there for. So just wanted to know if anyone one knows if it's possible to get them replaced with a smaller version? See the pic for clarification as to what I'm talking about. :)
Thanks, Rafen.
10685375_10152856100849525_1659789503983

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeh its the hanger rafen " don't kno if there interchageable with other models, :eusa_think: surf the net ,,,google the question, it may take you to XJ owners or back here, :spin2:

Yeh its the hanger rafen " don't kno if there interchageable with other models, :eusa_think: surf the net ,,,google the question, it may take you to XJ owners or back here, :spin2:

Thanks blackhat.

I've had a look around the wonderful internets and litterally the only replacement is a chopjob by myself so far :-/

I guess that I will have to just blend them in with some paint, they just look so out of place, lol.

its unlikely you will find something with the same mounting points, had this problem with project FUCR.

although tbh i did away with them completely and mounted the riders footpegs straight to the frame underneath via extensions and spacers

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online