New guy

This post is 3575 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Evening all,

New guy checking in: Dom, 23 from Essex, England riding a Dragstar125 as I'm on my CBT until January then doing my DAS (if the buggers don't up the age just as I hit the required age AGAIN) then upping to either the Dragstar 1100 or a Kawasaki Vulcan 900.

For the short term though I'm stuck on a Honda CBF 125 after being wiped out by a van but will have my baby back in a couple of weeks and customisation shall begin!

LH&R

Dom

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome:

:wavey: welcome aboard! Hope the van didn't cause you too much pain (besides seeing your baby crushed).

Hi and welcome to the forum. What part of Essex are you from? I lived in both Romford and Harlow/Epping and still have family near Southend.

I'm from around Southend bro, nice little bike community round here too, really mixed so there's something for everyone: cruisers, sprots bikes, trikes, choppers the lot.

LH&R??

Love, Honour & Respect.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online