WSBK is Back!

YamaHead
This post is 6617 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i completely missed it was in the car on the way home from scotland at the time!!

but will try and catch up as the season goes on

• Admin

Ive been missing nearly all motorbike racing since ive been at my new job.. once ive moved out i will be back to be a tele holic B)

Anyone see Corser go down in race2 @ Phillip Island?......rare moment indeed :o

Then Barros ran into his head! :blink:

After getting tagged in the head like that......he @ least still had enough wits left to get himself off the track & outta the way of traffic! :blink:

23rd April I'm planning to be at Valencia! B)

Sounds great m8.

I went to Silverstone last may, it was great to see Toseland win and do the burnout in front of us with Chris Walker.

Going to MotoGP this year at Donington and going for the whole 3 days..Cant wait.

Sounds great m8.

I went to Silverstone last may, it was great to see Toseland win and do the burnout in front of us with Chris Walker.

Going to MotoGP this year at Donington and going for the whole 3 days..Cant wait.

me too with my siter and bike riding brother in law ( he has a (gay) honda cbr600rr 2005 & a triumph bonnie (old thing) silver jubilee edition)