Instructors in Glasgow?

steph g
This post is 3596 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey All,

After riding my brilliant wee 125 Dragstar for almost 2 years my CBT is up soon I'm considering moving on and finally getting my licence.
Can anyone recommend a good and inexpensive place to do my Direct Access with?
Need to get an idea of cost. If it's too expensive I'll just re-sit the CBT and save a bit longer.

Cheers.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I can't help but it does bring up the question of what transition would be in place if there is a split from the union?

Steph

Bike It in Paisley would be my recommendation. My son went through them and I found them to be very good at what they do. At the time it was £60 for a two hour lesson, using their bike so it may be cheaper on your own bike (he had his sr125 but didnt want to use that). I can state they are not rip off merchants and my evidence it this. My mate in work was doing direct access with them and although it was individual lessons he had booked, when the cost reached the amount an intensive course would have cost, his remaining lessons were free. Fair enough he only had 2 more lessons until his test but their honesty and integrity shone through.

Numan

I get this referendum shit every day up here, please leave it off the boards, pleeeaaassseee

• Like 1

Sorry Jimmy. I agree that this forum is no place for politics. I am glad you could help with the initial question.

Thanks Guys.
I think Bike it will be the ones. Very few offer individual lessons now!!! It's a right bugger.
Will give them a call and get this sorted at last.

Steph

Bike It in Paisley would be my recommendation. My son went through them and I found them to be very good at what they do. At the time it was £60 for a two hour lesson, using their bike so it may be cheaper on your own bike (he had his sr125 but didnt want to use that). I can state they are not rip off merchants and my evidence it this. My mate in work was doing direct access with them and although it was individual lessons he had booked, when the cost reached the amount an intensive course would have cost, his remaining lessons were free. Fair enough he only had 2 more lessons until his test but their honesty and integrity shone through.

Numan

I get this referendum shit every day up here, please leave it off the boards, pleeeaaassseee

I'm the same about this independence stuff. Completely sick of it and it's only going to get worse the closer it comes. Know people on both sides of the argument (and that's what it becomes most of the time....sigh!!!)

Numan

:crylaugh: .....thats why am on here at news time,,,, am dreading September,,,think i"ll emigrate - to England,,, :babyha:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online