Security for my new bike?

Turbotez
This post is 3706 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

You're not wrong about it being 'not cheap'.

From £1,590

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

...and this is how they will take your shed+bike drewpy :))

I think the shed is anchored to the ground lallsro.

wouldn't get a police endorsement otherwise

...and you want start now speaking about how police logic work and how they approve various security things? :))

well, I just kidding. only bad thing is the price.. is the price of a garage lol. but if you don`t have space for a garage, is perfect.

after watching that chain video I think i'll sell all my chains and buy a bear! I think a bear would stop someone stealing my bike.. intact I'm almost certain!

after watching that chain video I think i'll sell all my chains and buy a bear! I think a bear would stop someone stealing my bike.. intact I'm almost certain!

not if you buy a bear from Romania

cannot believe you found a video of a bear!

fair play to you haha

:) I also make 20-30 videos with bears but are all in Romania, I don`t take the videos and pictures with me in UK. some are f funny. if I don`t forget, when i`m going in Romania I will take those with me.

some people feed those bears from hand directly. is amazing but also dangerous. especially if the mother bear have a little bear with her.

In Romania I work for a period like climbing monitor for kids... camping with kids 4-14 years old in montain. imagine how is to know you have 30 kids sleeping in tents and we must keep them safe.. you don`t sleep to much :D

most funny moments with a bear was in Apuseni montains, at Gentiana chalet (I think chaled is the corect word for this kind of building, in romanian is cabana.. probabbly caban is also a word in english for this), when we was a group of 6-7 people inside, and Mitica (the local bear) get inside the buildings.. a few seconds , was a deadly silence... untill the woman who administrate the building come with a brush, hit the bear in head and swearing until he run outside.

for me, the most scary moments with a bear was in Piatra Craiului at age of 19-20 I think, when a bear get inside of the refuge where I was sleeping. the door of this refuge is f small but also the bear don`t was the bigest I ever saw.. anyway i`m still amazed how he deal to get inside on this door. he eat the food I leave on the table, and leave me alone. I was 10 min at 1,5 m from a bear with no defence. just to understand how the situation was, this is a picture with Palatul Craitei, the refuge.

http://www.romaniantour.eu/images_mm/tours/anghelide/pc_anghelide_22.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online