YBR 125 Wont start

KimB
This post is 3747 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you mean the right wont flash ;)

could be a bad connection of a dirty contact in the switch...or

Oops, yes I do haha. I will check everything mentioned tomorrow.

thanks

Kim

positive, I could see through it and all the holes were clear on the side.

The pilot jet doesn't have holes in the side. The pilot jet is a small single flatbladed screwdriver removable item about the size of a small pea with one tiny hole through its centre.

The pilot jet doesn't have holes in the side. The pilot jet is a small single flatbladed screwdriver removable item about the size of a small pea with one tiny hole through its centre.

I think your thinking of the main jet.

Kim after you are sure that you have all the right bulbs and good grounds /clean sockets,if it still wont flash try flicking the flasher relay with your finger if it flashes then the relay is sticking,sometimes you can file the contacts clean though normaly its best to just replace.

Cool another success story for the YOC any picts of the bike??

• Like 1

No, I mistakenly thought you were refering to the needle jet holder/emulsification tube. Forgot that pilot jet had some as well :eusa_doh:

I'll go back to sleep... best of luck.

.Your not all wrong YB,, the dt / Yb pilot only has 1 hole straight thru,, :thumb: They all differ

Glad shes all sorted kim... :rolleyes:

.Your not all wrong YB,, the dt / Yb pilot only has 1 hole straight thru,, :thumb: They all differ

Glad shes all sorted kim... :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help. I will try get a photo when I bring it home, It passed it's mot though, had a couple minors but no Issue so that's great too :)

Kim

• Like 1