Noobie!

rob8440
This post is 3788 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

I've been looking around the forum for a bit, so thought I should formally introduce myself.

Aside from my profile, I've been riding for 4 and a bit years. Started with a Kawasaki GPZ500s, have to say great bike for a beginner, just got a 95 XJ600s Diversion, so far no problems (fingers crossed).

Divi is great, bit more grunt than the gpz. Only concern/worry is the rattles from the engine, these have been eased thanks to this forum, 'the divi rattle' so cheers for that.

Great forum, lots of knowledge/ideas/info.

Robert

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry haven't got a pic of it handy! But can assure you it's very similar to your 'smiley' I.e. a little too round, thankfully not as yellow!

Robert.

• Like 2

Cheers airhead.

Quick one....

Does anyone know of a good site with strip down rebuild pics/vids for the xj600 divi. Nothing specific just general stuff. Only had the bike a few weeks and want to do a full service, general "that's f#*ded" check.

I'm hoping to tinker with mine over Xmas, but need it ready for work in Jan.

Thanks in advance.

Robert

Robert

not everyone reads noob threads let alone every new post in a noob thread !

Go ask your question in workshop...It's the title that will attract input if you know what I mean

Cheers just (re)posted in general... doh....

But hopefully it'll be seen!

Thanks

Robert

why on earth havn't you got a haynes yet..

it's your bible boy,

I know I have one for the gpz, just didn't know I was getting the divi till I'd got it. Bit of an impulse buy.

go get it now !

Yes sir, sorry sir!

I am watching eBay for one.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online