Misc. Yama Pics.....

YamaHead
This post is 7216 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Here's one of my All-Time Favorite races.....2000 GP500 race from Phillip Island 8)

An absolute Barn-Burner from the start.....I've got the video of that season, & the Philip Island round is the most watched :wink: ......

Max_LeadsOZ.JPG

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elbow Down  :shock: Looks like hes really trying though  :wink:  

skilledr7small.jpg

think i'll have to start making elbow sliders 8)

I think Alex is right about that rider really trying to touch down the elbow.........just noticed that he's 1-handing that turn :roll:

Bazza....do your sliders have velcro for attachment?......just curious.....then they could be put almost anywhere.......like on outer Arse cheeks where Sidecar Monkey's where 'em :wink: :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well in that case, you're absolutely right! :wink: .....R7's are the Mut's Nut's 8) ......especially with Nitro Nori @ the controls :tu

• Admin

Yep it was Nori who made me want to buy one, with them awesome powerslides he used to regularly do :shock:

Yep....the Samuri of Slide definitely has a reputation 8) .....along with SlideBoy McCoy :wink: .....used to love to watch him steer with the back wheel outta corners on a YZR500 8)

.....Now they're both off to WSBK this year, to ride Ducati's :shock:

• 3 weeks later...

Heres a nice one of Nori  bet he never stayed on  :shock:  

Haga_Flys.jpg

this piccy is in this months Bike :lol:

Wish my YZF was the SP, anyone know what that swinging arm is?  :?

Uh.. hope noone has answered this yet but it is the yamaha-racing kit swingarm that you could once buy. so it´s not the org SP swing... (hope my SP was kitted but nooo)