Brilliant ride

Guest Tomg
This post is 6680 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

today me and my firnd have completed a just under an 100 mile round trip! we set off from my house at about 10 and didn't return till about half three! our route took us through some beautiful places, and some shit roads to! we saw the beach at morcombe, stopped for lunch in lancaster and stopped at dunsop bridge and beacon fell!! it was brilliant some roads are rediculous to ride on though especially with the stupidly skinny tires on my tzr. however both of us completed our tour well and we really enjoyed it!

Who said you can't have fun on a 50cc is talking bollox!!!!

here is a picture of my bike at morcombe...Photo-0189.jpg

and another one in the middle of no where!!!

Photo-0168.jpg

good quality photos for my phone i think.. and yes my bike does need a clean!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Great to hear of people doing such trips on smaller machinery, goes to prove that you don't need the latest rocketship to enjoy two wheels :D

Indeed! B)

I once did a 120 mile camping trip on a '73 DT125......

Had a Helluva time getting it started for the return home.....finally got it bump-started & rode the wheels off it....only to find out when I got home & tore it apart to suss the prob......that there was a golf-ball size hole in the side of the battery! :blink:

What a BulletProof little machine ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online