cleaning my lid!

liquidcooled
This post is 6659 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

last night i took the lining out of my rossi rep agv and gave it a good wash as it was getting a bit :o ! anyway, my old arai schwantz rep could really do with the same, but the lining doesnt come out. any suggestions as to how i could freshen it up?! i was going to name this thread cleaning my helmet but you're all a bunch of dirty b'stards and would lower the tone! B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

haha cleaning my helmet good choice! as far as cleaning your arai lid, i read in bike magazines and mcn that you simply give your helmet a lovely shower :( your motorcycle helmet that is :unsure: . give it a good shampoo and rub it in (o.k this is sounding worse and worse :o ) also scrub the cheek pads with a sponge or your fingers to get all the crud out. the leave it to air dry. and seen as you have two lids you won't miss it.

hope that helps

Alan,

Have you seen the TV ad for cold sore treatment, 'Sovirax' or something?

I don't think the stuff will help clean your helmet, but the girl's way of hiding her cold sore might. She goes everywhere wearing her helmet, including the gym and going SWIMMING! (you were wondering where this was going didn't you?). So put your helmet and take a trip to your local pool ;) .

Don't do what someone I once knew tried. They were told that to get rid of the grease that built up off their hair inside their helmet, coat the inside with talcum powder and then brush it out (the helmet that is :blink: ). For about a month they looked as if they had turned grey every time they took their helmet off. :D

Cheers,

Andy

not everyone has a cheesy helmet like you mate :o what you need is a cheese grater! ooooouch!!!

:blink: going back to more sensible things, I read somewhere that Johnsons baby shampoo was best for washing out helmet linings, never tried it myself, I always wear a balaclava to keep mine clean, even in summer. I must be mad :D

yeh <_<

but r u still riding the, sorry, driving the fiesta?

:P:P:P

i ride ur fucking mother on a weekly basis.

im the daddy and dont come in here trying to nick my title

opps sorry didn't mean to upset the male ego,

you are the daddy, sir daddy infact

Tell me does she ride well?

Been a les for many many years but i knew with a real man like your self

you get her sorted........

seriously you just don't know how much that comment made me laugh,

my mum is truly gay!

promise not to tread on your toes again :lipseal:

thanks for the chuckle!!!!!

hahahah :lol::lol:

opps sorry didn't mean to upset the male ego,

you are the daddy, sir daddy infact

Tell me does she ride well?

Been a les for many many years but i knew with a real man like your self

you get her sorted........

seriously you just don't know how much that comment made me laugh,

my mum is truly gay!

promise not to tread on your toes again :lipseal:

thanks for the chuckle!!!!!

don't suck up 2 him its mozzy!!! eddyirish might appear soon and get him back for it anyway soon!!

only jokin mozz

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online