Yamaha dtr 125 crash now got problems help needed??

Lewisarron0808
This post is 3869 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello to all you members :)

I crashed my 2004 dtr lastnight going about 10mph it damaged the side panel and put I little dent on my exhaust.

The bike never hit the floor I stayed onto the bike just scrapped the side on a wooden post in the dark whiles off roading,

The problem I am having is that the bike tempter gauge comes on after riding around for about 10mins it want come on when riding only when It is ticking over or at some lights, but then when I set off again the light will turn off.

I checked of any pipes were damaged or cracked but can't see any that are also top re coolent up

Any help would be great people

Cheers

Lewis

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Is the water pump running? You should be able to hear it up close or feel the vibration.

Also is the radiator damaged?

Well I can hear mine and feel the flow through pipes so I guess you should be able to!

Trying to think of something else on that side of the bike you could've damaged! :S

mine does! I definitely haven't checked it going along at 50 lol.

Have you checked the temperature switch? Should be on the head somewhere

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online