What do you use as a bike stand?

beemer328
This post is 3913 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI .... CAN YOU ADVISE ON MAKE / MODEL OF THIS BIKE LIFT PLEASE? LOOKS STURDY AND DON'T FANCY DROPPING MY BIKE OFF A FEEBLE ONE.. TA

try this

max 680 kg, I guess is good enough for any bike. if you have doubt, send a email to seller and he will give you all info you need.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI .... CAN YOU ADVISE ON MAKE / MODEL OF THIS BIKE LIFT PLEASE? LOOKS STURDY AND DON'T FANCY DROPPING MY BIKE OFF A FEEBLE ONE.. TA

THIS EXACT ONE?

NO, I JUST GOOGLED FOR IMAGES AND PICKED THE FIRST ONE, REALLY...

And what with the TYPING IN CAPS, dude? That's Internet equivalent of shouting!!! :D

I would round off the bottom corners using either a router or planer. This would make it easier to roll over

You could, but you don't want it to roll over too easily otherwise you could knock it back down by mistake.

I stapled some old carpet to it as well to reduce chances scratches.

When I jacked up my xvs1300 on one of those jacks tasks pictured, the bugger started to rotate sideways. Make sure you tie the bike down!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online