sticker kit's

Taffman92
This post is 3919 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What a shit day I had today , rode into work this morning on my DTR 125 and when I got there and started to push my bike in the building I thought to myself, " Hang on there Taff, something isn't right there" and then it poped in there!! , the bloody side fairing is missing on my bike WTF!!!!! that was enough to put me in a shit mood for the day , anyway, on the way home 8 hours later I took my time and rode slow the 10 miles all the time looking for the plastic, and about half way I seen a mangled bit of plastic on the side of the rode and thought could it be!! , YES!!!! it was my plastic although it looked like a million cars had wheel spun on it and a little bit of a crack on it I can fix this bad boy and make it look like new, all but the sticker for it . and to top it all off, I got home with a massive smile on my face only to be slapped back down by my wife with the words " where's the little bit of black plastic gone off the front of your boot " Yes! the nylon slider has gone off the front of my SIDI boot . anyway, back to the point of the post, anybody know where I can get a sticker kit for my bike not to expensive , btw i have a DTR but its made to look like a DT125X.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You'll pay a lot more than 90, a new sticker from ajsutton for the radiator scoop is 17.50 the last I checked

I cant find any on ajsutton!! might have to go down to my local yamaha dealer and re mortgage my house to buy a kit lol

Yeah you'll need at least 10k

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online