money no object

Remelad
This post is 3922 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well buddy after doing as you said and investigate into ur profile and take the clue from there...I have come to the conclusion that its from a film I havent seen...which is rare indeed "Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone"....but now have too :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That's the one!

I'm also after the Scrambler from that, as well as a sexbot modelled on Andrea Marcovicci, but I'll have to be very rich for either of them!

Lemme know what you think of the flick!

Well we did say money no object ;) my sexbot would have to have some holographic tech as my tastes change...but initially kate Beckinsale or natalie portman...both in leather hehehehe...will tell ya what I think matey :D

O yes!!!!! Kate Beckinsale nom nom nom

Kate_zpsebacb408.jpg

And for seconds i shall have Milla Jovovich

Milla_zps0e9ca30f.jpg

And for seconds i shall have Milla Jovovich

Milla_zps0e9ca30f.jpg

I strongly suspect she'd have you... that woman is a fecking NUTTER!!

Chooses nice bikes to ride, though.

I'm more than willing to let her do what ever she wants to me! Even if her snatch is the predator!

Having actually seen what you speak of, I'd let her do it too!! ;)

I would like ta be the sausage in the Beckinsale-jovovich sandwich :D

Just love it in resident evil when she is just showing the tops of her legs and that's it, such a lovely tease,

Hang on just nipping to the loo.