last ride for a while

Russbiker
This post is 3938 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Im gutted, I broke my foot this morning doing some training and its got to be cast up. I did manage to fit in a quick ride before going to the hospital which cheered me up a little bit! Im going to miss all the bloody good weather!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

damn this is bad news, no worry, I saw riders with legs in gypsum... both... and a hand... and 3 fingers on other hand... joking.. but I saw riders with a leg in gypsum.. riding.

Aww... Game over, man. Game over! What're ya gonna do now... what're ya gonna do??!!

I suppose it'd be bad taste to blatt up and down your street with my baffles out? :P

Which foot is it?

There must be a way around this... even if it's a Klicktronic!

haha its the right! I sent you a message mate lol. Would have been much easier to take if it had happened in winter thats for sure

i could actually ride the bike techically but if I bloody had an accident Id surely be in big trouble seeing as I cant operate brakes properly. Must invalidate insurance?

I rarely use the back brake on my Drag, TBH.

Get a Touring footrest fitted to the right side and rest your cast on that!

i could actually ride the bike techically but if I bloody had an accident Id surely be in big trouble seeing as I cant operate brakes properly. Must invalidate insurance?

My mate got pulled over in his van because his back light was out..........he had his foot in a cast and ended up with 6 points because apparently this invalidated his insurance!!

yeh thats exactly what I could do without! Imagine being involved in a big smash with lots of people injured and you end up in court? Ill buy a honda with linked brakes!

yeh thats exactly what I could do without! Imagine being involved in a big smash with lots of people injured and you end up in court? Ill buy a honda with linked brakes!

the 2013 yamaha cruisers have UBS, 950a,1300a and 1900a. UBS=unified brake system... so, you don`t need get a honda :))

wow did not know that. Is it optional?

Bad situation I can understand... lucky I guess I have my backup bike, and my gas sipper, my ole reliable custom 150cc scooter. Both brakes are on handlebars it's a twist and go cvt transmission gets 90mpg also which is why I ride it still lol

wow did not know that. Is it optional?

no, before I buy my bike (2012), I was at an yamaha dealer. he offer me the xvs950a 2013 with 6990 and when I ask him about option to fit an ABS on this bike he said I can`t do this but the bike have UBS. so, I guess is standard.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online